When we go to a museum, there are so many works of artists that we see. But some pieces catch our fancy and we remember them for a long time.
Over the years I have collected a lot of photos and memories from such museum visits. I’ll present a picture of an exhibit at some museum that I have visited, from my photo archives every Sunday. Some are beautiful, some are quirky, some I don’t understand at all but all of them have evoked some kind of feeling inside, which is what art does. It can be a painting, an inscription, a sculpture, jewelery, photo, coins, book, or just about anything that is there in a museum.
I invite you also to participate in this exploration and share your finds from the museums – indoor, open-air, that you’ve been to. And this way we create an exhibition of our own!
It’s easy to partcipate.
- Find my post every Sunday on the topic at 8:00 AM (Central European Time).
- Create your own blog post with this theme, every Sunday or through the week.
- Tag it with “Only in Museum” and “OiM”, so the post is easy to find.
- Create a pingback to my post (i.e. mention the link on your post) .
- If pingpack is confusing, you can just put in a comment on my post with the link to yours.
- Last but not the least – Have fun doing this and getting to see intriguing things from all over the world!
I forgot to post no. 13!